Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.375 DZD / CZK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 431,584 Dinar (98,649 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)