Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.333 DZD / CZK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 460,961 Dinar (106,393 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)