Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.580 DZD / CZK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 499,466 Dinar (109,045 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)