Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.288 DZD / CZK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 330,944 Dinar (62,583 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)