Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 338,971 Dinar (₨211,385) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)