Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09616 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 446,116 Dinar (4,639,364 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)