Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09199 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 391,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 379,585 Dinar (4,126,455 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (33 minutes ago)