Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.243 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 261,258 Dinar (8,934TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)