Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.616 DZD / KGS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 481,082 Dinar (297,676 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)