Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.591 DZD / KGS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 499,925 Dinar (314,215 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)