Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.651 DZD / KGS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 400,746 Dinar (242,792 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)