Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.575 DZD / KGS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 421,973 Dinar (267,866 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)