Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 389,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 337,146 Dinar (﷼ 101,639,478) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)