Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 289,368 Dinar (﷼ 88,968,797) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)