Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34513 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 394,819 Dinar (1,143,959 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)