Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34646 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 363,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 215,208 Dinar (621,167 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)