Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,885 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 289,821 Dinar (₨277,158) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (25 minutes ago)