Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.988 DZD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,453 prices entered by 238 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 334,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 194,849 Dinar (₨197,293) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)