Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,742 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.051 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 313,756 Dinar (₨298,617) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)