Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37680 DZD / HUF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 270,758 Dinar (718,580 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)