Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.557 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 485,177 Dinar (136,387 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (23 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (41 minutes ago)