Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.853 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 385,860 Dinar (100,136 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)