Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.446 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,037 Dinar (132,609 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)