Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.886 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 316,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 314,282 Dinar (80,881 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (29 minutes ago)