Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.576 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 389,178 Dinar (108,843 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)