Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34634 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 272,187 Dinar (785,890 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)