Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33759 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 195,849 Dinar (580,140 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)