Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34671 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 281,340 Dinar (811,450 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,200 (about 1 hour ago)