Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 DZD / LKR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 329,413 Dinar (448,438 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)