Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 DZD / LKR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 290,140 Dinar (385,841 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)