Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 534,005 Dinar (¥520,412) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)