Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.076 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 520,814 Dinar (¥484,140) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)