Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 642,955 Dinar (¥641,594) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 422,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)