Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.755 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 375,945 Dinar (RM15,186) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)