Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.611 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,874 Dinar (RM16,654) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)