Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.677 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,741 Dinar (RM17,252) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)