Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.132 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 383,426 Dinar (RM13,162) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)