Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02713 DZD / KHR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 392,499 Dinar (14,468,869 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)