Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03051 DZD / UGX
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 429,612 Dinar (14,080,241 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)