Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 668 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03014 DZD / UGX
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 305,610 Dinar (10,140,280 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)