Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 738 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.384 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,731 Dinar (C$5,736) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)