Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.969 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 310,591 Dinar (78,253₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)