Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.706 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 39% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 405,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 247,854 Dinar (₨145,315) in Kalyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)