Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.898 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 367,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 306,334 Dinar (руб 161,370) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)