Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.739 DZD / LKR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,963 Dinar (530,435 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)