Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.740 DZD / LKR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 436,893 Dinar (590,220 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)