Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 DZD / LKR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 497,181 Dinar (683,188 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)