Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.729 DZD / LKR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 542,385 Dinar (743,859 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)