Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.656 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 443,462 Dinar (16,636 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)