Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.976 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,767 Dinar (15,153 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)