Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.508 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 382,415 Dinar (12,137 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)