Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.541 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 352,765 Dinar (10,518 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (23 minutes ago)