Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.672 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 340,916 Dinar (10,125 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)