Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.795 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,705 Dinar (€3,002) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)