Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.911 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 377,192 Dinar (€2,817) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)