Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.642 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 258,727 Dinar (₨157,544) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)