Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.753 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 217,592 Dinar (₨124,142) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (23 minutes ago)