Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.041 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 229,374 Dinar (5,093 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)