Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.185 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 329,441 Dinar (6,837 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)