Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.146 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 321,841 Dinar (6,685 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)