Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.119 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 409,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 376,261 Dinar (元23,342) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (22 minutes ago)