Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.997 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 367,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 280,916 Dinar (11,238TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)