Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.926 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 304,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 258,438 Dinar (8,357TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (37 minutes ago)