Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.186 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 300,176 Dinar (9,625TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)