Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.165 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 258,241 Dinar (9,169TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)