Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 735 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.051 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 285,424 Dinar (9,192TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)