Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.059 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 379,108 Dinar (¥358,101) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)