Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 505,364 Dinar (¥521,637) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)