Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31398 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 426,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 350,004 Dinar (1,114,724 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)