Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34629 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 340,558 Dinar (983,435 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)