Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.953 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 367,506 Dinar ($3,142) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)