Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.727 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 350,583 Dinar (29,895 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)