Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.485 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 384,956 Dinar (33,517 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)