Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.397 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 443,855 Dinar (35,804 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 411,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)