Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.369 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 403,730 Dinar (35,512 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)