Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.633 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 343,885 Dinar (29,560 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (22 minutes ago)