Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.646 DZD / AFN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 519,101 Dinar (315,348 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)