Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.226 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 86% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 612,716 Dinar (€4,498) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)