Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 91% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 718,108 Dinar (€6,087) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 1 hour ago)