Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.757 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 618,410 Dinar (R$ 17,792) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)