Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 975 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.566 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 506,557 Dinar (R$ 14,243) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)