Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.521 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 490,821 Dinar (﷼ 16,081) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 381,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (41 minutes ago)