Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.055 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 82% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 682,543 Dinar (﷼ 23,491) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)