Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.320 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 112% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 793,279 Dinar (﷼ 27,056) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)