Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 DZD / SSP *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 384,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 156,242 Dinar (179,510 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (43 minutes ago)