Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 DZD / SSP *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 281,280 Dinar (328,661 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)