Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 DZD / SSP *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 410,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 131,729 Dinar (139,165 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)