Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.474 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 537,880 Dinar (R$ 16,563) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)