Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33081 DZD / NGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 32% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 209,474 Dinar (633,224 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (about 3 hours ago)