Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33652 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 212,933 Dinar (632,759 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)