Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30095 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 412,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 258,306 Dinar (858,316 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)