Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.908 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 693,214 Dinar (49,841 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)