Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.682 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 379,725 Dinar (RM15,385) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)