Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 776 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.168 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 351,677 Dinar (RM12,057) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)