Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 762 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.466 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 370,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 329,920 Dinar (RM12,955) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)