Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.726 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,694 Dinar (RM16,569) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)