Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.416 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 405,263 Dinar (RM15,341) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)