Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 849 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.584 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 448,017 Dinar (R$ 12,590) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (34 minutes ago)