Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.790 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,252 Dinar (R$ 13,377) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)