Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 945 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.847 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,820 Dinar (R$ 12,827) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moradabad costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)