Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 572 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.425 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 497,673 Dinar (R$ 14,049) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (39 minutes ago)