Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.900 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 63% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 764,128 Dinar (﷼ 26,440) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)