Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.323 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 730,840 Dinar (﷼ 24,924) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)