Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10618 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 453,325 Dinar (₩4,269,534) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)