Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09566 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,486 Dinar (₩4,782,420) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)