Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10550 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 437,898 Dinar (₩4,150,615) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)