Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 251,318 Dinar (₨236,046) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)