Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 339,700 Dinar (₨328,051) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (31 minutes ago)