Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 589 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.888 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 112% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 829,061 Dinar (28,699 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)