Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.874 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 98% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 740,801 Dinar (24,798 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)