Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.006 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 97% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 799,408 Dinar (27,560 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)