Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.608 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 499,851 Dinar (€4,287) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (35 minutes ago)