Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.692 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 519,038 Dinar (€4,410) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)