Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.776 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 525,336 Dinar (€4,386) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)