Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.153 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 509,207 Dinar (€4,384) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)