Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.281 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 501,740 Dinar (€3,736) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 381,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)