Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09291 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 414,228 Dinar (₩4,458,319) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)