Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10454 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 366,398 Dinar (₩3,504,937) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)